Calder-Conley-Hurd Bonspiel (mixed)Chairs: Kim & Israel Acosta
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, January 2, 4, 65, 2019
An in-house bonspiel with medals awarded in three events. Additional consolation events may be added at the discretion of the Chair; the Chair determines scoring for any additional events. Trophy presentations: Calder (A winner), Conley (B winner), Hurd (C winner), Crawford (D winner). Medal presentation for Calder, Conley, Hurd, and Crawford (D winner). Dress code is casual.
EntrySign up as a team or as an individual (you will be assigned to a team). Email the event chair to sign up and indicate your preference for Thursday draw time (6:00 pm or 8:30 pm).
Calder Conley Hurd Rules
- This is an in-house bonspiel with medals awarded in four events.
- Additional consolation events may be added at the discretion of the Chair.
- The Chair determines scoring for the additional events.
- Trophy presentation:
- Calder (A Winner)
- Conley (B Winner)
- Hurd (C Winner) - Trophy presented by the Hurd family
- Crawford (D Winner)
- All teams will have 4 players for each game.
- Ties broken by skip draw to the button, no opposition sweeping behind t-line