Try CurlingWe're closed for the season, but start planning for next year!
Arrange for your group to try curling, a unique sport emphasizing communication and good sportsmanship. Any type of group can arrange and outing: corporate team building, family reunions, birthday parties, a fun night with friends, etc.
Utica Curling Club offers curling outing packages that:
- Enhances teamwork, trust, and communication among participants in a fun atmosphere
- Combine fun with team building activities for employees, customers, and vendors
- Provide a unique activity and super environment to open or close your conference or other event
- Introduces your group to a fun, healthy, activity
- Celebrates a special event in your life
- Introduce your employees to a fun way to learn management and team skills
- Introduce your group to a fun, healthy activity
No curling experience necessary. All equipment supplied. Season runs mid-October through March. For more information, contact our Try Curling Coordinator.
Event AgreementDownload PDF file
- Learn to curl instruction
- Short curling game with participants divided into teams
- Package duration is two hours; cost $25 per person
Options available for additional charges
- Cash bar
- Food service is available
Participant Release formsA signed participant release form is required for all on-ice (curling) membership privileges. These can be filled out in advance or can be supplied at the time of the event.
- Adult participant release form (18 years or older)
- Minor participant release form (less than 18 years old) Must be signed by a legal parent or guardian
Foresters try curling
On November 2, forty-two men and women representing Baillie Lumber Co., Greene Lumber Co., Potter Lumber Co., and Wagner Lumber, Co., held a Try Curling outing at the Utica Curling Club while taking a break from attending their annual meeting held in Utica this year.
Our Try Curling outings provide a lasting team building experience while introducing the sport and history of curling - not a bad way to spend two hours! For further information regarding a Try Curl outing, please contact our Try Curling Coordinator.